Biggest, most important news first — WeddingInviteLove has hit 200 201 vendors! The site launched mid January and I can’t be prouder of how far it’s come in such short time (especially since I’m the only one working on it!). Go check out Nicole Francesca, the 200th vendor (pictured above). :)
Multiple wrap-ups for the week!
National Stationery Show recap:
- A roundup of links related to the show.
- My day one at National Stationery Show — had no idea what I was getting into!
- Day 2, where I ran around and took pictures of all my favorite booths.
- WeddingInviteLove vendors at NSS part 1, featuring Wiley Valentine and Wild Ink Press…
- …WIL vendors part 2, featuring Oblation Papers & Press, Bella Figura, and Thomas-Printers Invitations…
- …and WIL vendors part 3, featuring Syd Design and Chewing the Cud.
- I also attended the Let’s Talk Stationery forum’s brunch!
- This flower typeface is amazingly gorgeous.
- On the blog, I rounded up my favorite invitations on WeddingInviteLove using the color red.
- Artseed Weddings gave us an inside look into their beautiful agapanthus invitations.
- I love these handmade cork journals.
- If you have a lot of time and patience, hand-dye your escort cards in a beautiful gradient using this tutorial.
New WeddingInviteLove vendors:
I’m off to my cabin in the mountains for some good non-computer time. See you all on Monday!