(Above — the new homepage of WeddingInviteLove.com!)
Phew, this was an exhausting week. Still recovering from NSS! But there are some really great things coming up in honor of reaching 200+ vendors on WeddingInviteLove — you better check back on Monday because there will be a giveaway (worth over $100!) of awesome paper goods! ;)
- This week’s featured vendor was The White Aisle, scoring them the top spot on the WeddingInviteLove homepage!
- I love Wiley Valentine’s invitations here, most especially the beautiful multi-colored chevron pattern.
- Six Modern Paper Goods wrote a fantastic post here about choosing the best paper for your printable wedding invitations.
- I attended Yellow Owl Workshop’s workshop at West Elm last week, and look, you can see the cards I made in the top left!
- Check out this mind-blowing video of calligraphy work. So precise and fluid. I love that sketches were used as guidelines and not rules for the ink work.
- You can put any URL in Pinterest and see what people have pinned from your site. Apparently Ruby & Willow is the most popular image on WIL!
- My invitation design roundup for the week, featuring the color green.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal. This wedding is a breakfast wedding, so awesome!
- Papercrave is running a contest for a spot in the online Love Your Letters workshop, check it out.
- This week’s featured invitation was Something Green Card’s adorable PB&J invitation.
New WeddingInviteLove Vendors:
Thanks all, have a wonderful holiday weekend!