Packing and shipping the WeddingInviteLove paper goods giveaway today! I’m so happy that the contest (being the first I’ve ever run) went so well. I’m photographing some items today to giveaway on Monday, check back then!
- Our featured vendor this week was Hello Tenfold — I think the WeddingInviteLove homepage was the best it ever looked with Ellie’s designs.
- Beautiful eye-candy — the real wedding of Lauren and Philip
- My favorite invitation design for this week, perhaps this month, by Dapper Paper.
- Planning on going to NSS? Check out our roundup of NSS advice and feedback from vendors this year.
- Check out Hip Ink’s beautiful french-inspired save-the-dates.
- I joined Pinterest finally (ping me if you want an invite!) and started collecting my favorite designs from WeddingInviteLove vendors.
- Our roundup of beautiful letterpress designs (part 2)!
- Another save-the-date… a bottle of wine packaged in natural cotton.
- This wedding is oh-so-beautiful. Check out the gorgeous paper cranes!
- A close look into Imbue You Wedding’s wonderful indian inspired invitations.