Hey, that’s me and my boyfriend at a friend’s wedding! I think my hair is ready for a re-dying, don’t you think? Holiday weekends seem to slow the rest of the week down — I’m glad it’s the weekend again and looking forward to next week!
Biggest news this week was our giveaway for wedding invitation vendors! All existing WeddingInviteLove-listed vendors are entered for one package, all new vendors in July are entered for another, and all those entries are combined to win a beautiful typographic letterpress print! Find out more in our announcement.
Notable news from the week:
- Our featured vendor this week was Cartoules Press!
- Love letterpress, but never worked with a letterpress printer before? Here are some great tips and advice.
- A beautiful outdoor real wedding.
- In honor of NY’s marriage equality ruling, e.m. papers is running a giveaway for LGBT couples.
- Beautiful wedding invitation suite from Oh So Beautiful Paper.
- Are you on Pinterest? Follow the WeddingType boards, or ping me if you want an invitation to join!
- I *love* this wedding website.
- These are some really pretty vector ornaments, perfect for some wedding invitation designs.
- Paperfinger does the most beautiful calligraphy (this particular set is gorgeous blue on white.)
- Design roundup: Beautiful blue wedding invitation designs.
- Beautiful letterpress prints from Bespoke Press.
New WeddingInviteLove vendors:
- Custom Paper Works
- Five Sparrows Design Studio
- Laura Lavender Calligraphy & Illustration
- Rock Paper Scissors
- Kailey Marie Paperie
- Parrott Design Studio
Have a great weekend everyone!