Whew, we made it through the week! Today was a busy week around here – it was our first full week as a two person team. We are so excited about what’s to come and can’t wait to spread the love with you.
This week on the blog:
- On Monday, we interviewed UK photographer Robert Leons.
- We had our first venue tour on Tuesday in Denver at Villa Parker.
- Wednesday, we gathered invitations that were designed with 1 color. Sometimes less is more!
- The Real Wedding Featured on Thursday had two pretty awesome things: bunnies and a Mariachi Band. Don’t believe us? Click here.
- That same day, we interviewed “RSVP to me” on our blog.
In other news:
- WeddingInviteLove Vendors: Send your Valentine designs to [email protected] for a feature next week. Submission are due BEFORE February 1.
- Do you want to win a $150 Blush Paperie Gift card? Who doesn’t?! Click here to find out how you can win.
- Did you see WeddingLovely in Forbes?
- In a few weeks, we’ll be at Women 2.0.
- Hey brides! Have you signed up for the WeddingLovely planning newsletter? It’ll save you a LOT of stress.
- Need a laugh? Have you read the Knotty Bride’s recaps of the Bachelor? Because they are pretty friggin funny.
- Seriously you guys…why didn’t I get a wedding video? Please remind me again, because watching all of our amazing vendor videos KILLS me. Check out this one from Remedy WeddingFilms:
Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend and we will see you on Monday!