I made weekend plans as if July just started because Summer sure isn’t over. Hope you all had a great week and are ready to be inspired by what is to come this weekend. After all, inspiration is everywhere just waiting for you to discover it!
Photo via Flickr : Jen’s Art and Soul
What happened this week …
- Odd Duck Press shared some invitation etiquette and wording ideas on Monday!
- Watch this video from Wirken Films and you’re sure to bust into tears when the speeches start!
- This save the date collection from Little Bit Heart is totally customizable.
- Hello Cupcake PR gave some great tips on how to grow your readership.
- This design roundup honors stationers who love red and gray.
- Yesterday we shared a military wedding from Open Aperture Photography.
- We had a great interview with stationer, Rosalind Wong!
- U Me Studios showed off her photography and gave us some insight on her business this morning.
Great finds on the web…
- I can’t quit looking at these laser cut invites from Parrot Design Studio.
- Oooh gossip! Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Just Revealed Details About Their Wedding Venue and Location.
- This is a really cool app to share your wedding photos.
- Wedding hairstyles for guys and girls.
Have a great weekend everyone!