Hope you all had a wonderful week! I’m enjoying some time in Ohio with friends, adjusting to the eastern time zone has been interesting to say the least. While California is amazing, there’s just something so comforting about being back in the Midwest.
On the blog:
- On Monday, we shared a destination wedding video from Minty Slippers.
- We interviewed Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison, talking about a one-stop-shop!
- Advertise in the Spring 2012 WeddingLovely Lookbook!
- Tuesday, we shared a super cute custom illustrated save the date from Little Woman Design.
- Lace took the stage for the wedding invitation design roundup on Wednesday!
- Little Toad put together an AWESOME post about 2012 wedding trends. Bookmark this one!
- Save the date! We’re throwing a shindig in NYC!
- This charming New England wedding features lots of Tartan plaid.
- We interviewed Paper Sherbet on Thursday, she shared some great designs!
- You can now sign up for WeddingInviteLove through Etsy, woo hoo!
- This morning, we had an interview with WeddingPhotoLove’s Tammy Sue Allen.
In other news…
- Madeline Trait from Locally Grown Weddings shared these unique favor ideas.
- Oh Lovely Day shared a great DIY for woodburned table numbers.
- WeddingInviteLove’s e.m. papers and Wiley Valentine were featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, congratulations to you both!!!
- WeddingPhotoLove’s Orange Photography is looking for a sales/marketing coordinator.
- Ladies of Letterpress is holding a letterpress conference August 2-3 in Asheville, NC.
- Lassod Moon has some cute cupcake wrappers in their shop!
Photo via flickr by Laszlo Photo.