… Valentine’s Day is TOMORROW!
Why not start getting in the mood now with a few lovely and inspiring Valentine’s Day cards from this year’s design roundups!
It may be late to order, but never too late to appreciate the creativity of our lovely stationers. So amazing!
… or check out the full romantic styled shoot by Barbara Jacqueline Photography mentioned in the photo credit above. It truly is a celebration of love!
Happy Friday and hope you all have a lovely Valentine’s Day. :)
This week’s interviews, features & real weddings:
Interviews / features / real weddings
- These adorable Save the Date heart magnets by Save The Date Originals based in Chicago, IL are 20% off all Feb!
- The wedding industry can be guilty of catering more to bride, but Chandai of Kismet Events based in New York, NY hasn’t forgotten about the groom! Check out her great story from working with a client.
- Learn how to personalize your wedding by letting go of traditions with a little help from Australian marriage officiant Josh Withers. Great post!
- So many lovely details in Tuesday’s wedding by Cloud Nove Events, one of our Certified Lovely planners based in New York, NY! See it.
- The snow, sparkle and sweet sentiments in this wintry styled shoot by Carla Ten Eyck based in Hatford, CT will make you swoon. No, seriously!
- Seriously awesome bakery creations by Tia of MissCupcakes, a bespoke cake service based in London, England! (Love, love, love the fast food inspired cupcakes.)
- Angie + Josh’s pop-up wedding snapped up by Seth and Beth Photography based in Columbus, OH is definitely out of the box! See the full, unique real wedding.
- Dream of a destination wedding? Get inspired by this Grand Bahama Island wedding planned by Chic Bahamas Weddings.
- We’re looking for #WeddingWednesday tips! See examples here. Want to participate? Submit your tip to [email protected] along with a photo that illustrates it and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- 800+ followers on Instagram! We know we’ve got a lot of catching up to do, so pretty please help us hit our first 1000 likes. Follow here for wedding inspiration.
- We’ve made it easier for you to update your vendor profile! Interested in checking it out (and updating your profile too if you need?). Log into your account here.
Have a lovely Valentine’s Day,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $20 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!