So, does anyone have big weekend plans? I’m volunteering at an event on Saturday and plan on staying in on Sunday to plan our honeymoon. Yeah…we got married almost a year ago (that’s us on the WeddingLovely.com home page!) and have yet to go somewhere. Here’s some advice from a bride: DO NOT PUT OFF YOUR HONEYMOON. Start saving early and get it on the calendar. I’ll let you know next week where we are headed!
Photo by VoxEFX via Flickr
This week on WeddingLovely:
- We had a great interview with Julie Invision Events, her work is so so lovely!
- Mr. and Mrs. Productions took the stage with their black tie affair wedding video.
- Sara from Burnett’s boards taught us the importance of inspiration boards, and shared 7 with us!
- Who knew that chalkboards and feathers could provide for such a lovely idea for a wedding invitation. Thanks Crafty Pie!
- Julia’s getting married! And we were lucky enough to go to her engagement shoot.
- Get down with brown in this invitation roundup.
- WeddingInviteLove’s Printed Ink shared her work and her story with us!
- OH MY GOD, Julia and Luis’ engagement photos from Josh Gruetzmacher are so amazing.
- This morning, we had an interview with New Traditions Photography.
Elsewhere on the web…
- The history of the white wedding dress is explained here.
- I loooove the Onion, prepare to laugh.
- Such a unique engagement shoot from Two Bright Lights. The couple got matching braces!
- We love this DIY from Hello Cupcake! Glam up your invitations.
- This “how to video” from BHLDN is so amazing. It’s sure to inspire your hair and makeup! Check out their full blog post here.