Happy Friday… and happy November! The arrival of November makes me want to jump in piles of crunchy leaves, go to corn mazes, and drink hot cider. It’s hard, though, to believe that 2011 is almost over and that the holidays are almost upon us!
Lots of great goings-on here at WeddingLovely this week:
- Fine Day Press’ boho chic invitations started off Halloween on a decidedly un-spooky note.
- Hot off the press! WeddingLovely received some exciting press mentions.
- Bride as graphic designer… becomes invitation designer: Sarah Wolfsont shared her first foray into wedding invitations.
- Wednesday’s design roundup showed some of my favorite non-traditional invitations.
- e.m. papers is giving away printable invitations and save the dates!
- Country Sugar Events styled a gorgeous glam wedding shoot.
This weeks lovely new WeddingInviteLove vendors include:
- Design Recovery | Sarah Wolfsont
- Cherish Paperie
- Notables Stationers, Inc.
- Brightly Designed
- Pike Street Press
Have a wonderful weekend!
Photo by muffinman71xx via Flickr