It’s been one of those crazy weeks where both amazing and annoying things happen. So happy it’s Friday! I’m trying out beef wellington tonight at dinner (check out this amazing video that inspired me) and then being really nerdy this weekend and playing Skyrim. Or working. We’ll see!
Links and news from the week:
- This week’s featured vendors were Fiore Press on WeddingInviteLove and Twist on WeddingPlannerLove. These vendors didn’t pay to be the featured vendor — they were chosen because they’re awesome!
- FYI, the blog address is now http://weddinglovely.com/blog/ – change your links!
- Check out this really lovely article written about WeddingLovely by LockerGnome.
- Eye-candy in the form of the real wedding of Kristen and Michael.
- WeddingLovely is now on Google Plus Pages, and I haven’t quite figured out what to do with it. But it’s there, if you want to follow it!
- Our wedding invitation design roundup — featuring monogrammed invitations and wedding stationery.
- WeddingPhotoLove is thisclose to launching (when I said I would be working over the weekend, that’s what I meant ;) ) — if you know of any amazing wedding photographers, stay tuned!
- I love it when vendors get reviews on their account — check out Chauhie’s lovely review.
Newest vendors on WeddingInviteLove:
- Daily Sip Studios
- Steel Petal Press
- Sweet Cookie Paper Relics
- Brenna Catalano Design Studio
- blue envelope
- Aldale Design
- Royal Steamline
Newest vendors on WeddingPlannerLove:
Have a great weekend, everyone!