I don’t know about you guys, but Halloween was always one of my favorite holidays. Granted, I’ll be working this year, but there’s something intrinsically special about holidays that give you an excuse to go all-out with decorating and dressing up (kind of like weddings!) Speaking of Halloween, I love this picture from Flickr- so spooky!
Things on the blog have been much more cheerful than spooky this week- here’s what we’ve been up to:
- Monday: Marigold Press was our featured vendor– gorgeous work, check them out!
- We also had a huge announcement on Monday: WeddingLovely is now a part of 500 Startups and The Designer Fund. Expect big things coming your way!
- On Tuesday, we featured the lovely pastel invitations from Stelloberry Designs
- Tracy shared her drool-worthy photos from her trip to Regas New York’s letterpress studio… swoon!
- Flowers were the name of the game in Wednesday’s Invitation Design Roundup
- Yesterday’s Real Wedding came to you from Malibu and was the lovely and playful wedding of Nicole and Matt.
The amazing vendors just keep on coming! Here are the newest designers on WeddingInviteLove:
And the newest members of WeddingPlannerLove’s directory:
- cloud 9 weddings & papers
- WedPortland Wedding & Event Planning
- baci designer stationery and events
And a few more Halloween ideas from the internet:
- Free printable “spooky Russian doll garland” from happythought Papercrafts
- Love this pudding in mini pumpkins idea (via Amy Atlas)
- This Black & White Ball moodboard (from Snippet and Ink) would be great for Halloween or masquerade-themed weddings!
Have a great weekend, and a spook-tacular Halloween!
Image by Calliope via Flickr