Dog rescue complete! I drove up to Oregon (11 hour drive) to rescue my grandparent’s dog, who was adopted and then de-adopted and taken to the shelter instead. Quite an interesting few days — I started driving at 4:45am, got Molly, camped that night on the Oregon/California border, drove through the redwoods the next morning, and then I left my wallet at a farmstand and didn’t realize until 87 miles later. Not to mention, I only realized it when I was pulling over for gas. Quite… annoying.
But wallet was still there, I didn’t run out of gas driving back up (all panicky, making plans to barter the beer in my trunk for gas money if I needed), and I got home safely in the end.
So that was my week — how was yours? :P
News and articles from the week!
- We’re running a short-term advertising special on the blog this week — get a sidebar ad for as little as $5/month!
- We’re running a giveaway! Win $100 worth of stickers from Sticker Mule for your next DIY project.
- Our wedding planner interview this week was with Oh So Chic Wedding & Event Planning.
- Check out this lovely tour of Akimbo’s studio!
- Love this aubergine color study.
- Our featured invitation this week was this beautiful red and blue design.
- Ways to give your wedding a pop of personality!
- Questions you should ask during planning (even if you don’t want to.)
- Don’t forget to gift your important wedding guests!
- Our wedding invitation design roundup featured our NYC stationers!
- The beautiful real wedding this week was this classic affair set in Florida.
- Love this spooky/lovely tablescape.
- How to choose an eco-friendly engagement ring!
- Our stationer interview this week was with Yellow Paper Bouquet.
- Every Last Detail rounded up the costs of having a wedding (holy cow.)
- Check out these tips for having an overseas wedding.
- Pretty ombre cakes!
- Our wedding photographer interview this week was with S.C. Photography.