Happy Friday! WHAT. A. WEEK. It was a crazy one with the release of the Lookbook. I’m pretty sure that poor Tracy can count the total hours of sleep she got on one hand. While we are so so so so so proud of how the Lookbook turned out, we’ve already got so many ideas of how to make it even better this Fall. If you have ideas/suggestions/tips, let us know!
Your weekly blog recap:
- The Lookbook came out!! Woo hoo!
- We shared a video from Mr. and Mrs. Productions on Monday!
- That same day we interviewed Pink Cloud 9, she shared a video detailing their services. Pretty awesome idea and a first for our interview series.
- Concertina Press shared some of her nautical invitations that are SO BEAUTIFUL!
- DIY Wedding Supplies has lots of great things to personalize your wedding day. We shared lots of great products!
- Wednesday’s design roundup featured our newest WeddingInviteLove vendors!
- Want some tips for throwing a bachelorette aka “hen party?”
- Sproullie Designs gave us a great interview and shared her awesome travel inspired designs!
- Thursday’s engagement shoot featured a bicycle and a couple who has mastered Eskimo kisses!
- This morning we interviewed Hardy Klahold, a photographer who made the leap from news to weddings!
Other lovely stuff:
- In need of a last minute Mother’s Day card? Check out these printables from 3eggdesign!
- We’ll be at NSS in almost a week. Will you be there? Why not come to our Shindig on May 21st!
- From Planner’s Lounge, 3 Unconventional Ideas for Wedding Planners
- 10 things NOT to say to your wedding stationer.
- Locally Grown Weddings shared this great post, “Confessions of a DIY Wedding Planner.”
- The rules regarding, “plus ones.” Anyone planning a wedding should read this!