My goodness, how is it April already? It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating New Years. Slow down 2012, you’re going by a BIT too quickly for my taste. This week was so exciting for us, we announced the addition of Julia to our team aaaaaaaaand launched a redesign of WeddingLovely.com. All that by Monday afternoon…crazy huh?
Also on the blog:
- We interviewed Innove Events, who shared a photo of her adorable family as well as a bunch of her swoon-worthy work.
- Also on Monday, Terrica from Cocktails+Details shared tips on planning an outdoor wedding.
- I know I already mentioned it, but did I mention that we are now a team of THREE!
- Tuesday we shared an awesome way to register and support local business with Knack.
- Also that day, Tiny Bubbles Wedding and Event Design explained the difference between an on-site coordinator and a planner.
- Photography by Mélanie gave some great tips when it comes to creating a wedding day shotlist. It’s great to be prepared!
- Looking to add a little bling to your nvitations? We rounded up some for you on Wednesday.
- The Lookbook is coming! We are SO excited about this. It’s gonna be a lot of work, but it’ll be worth it…just you wait and see. :)
- Last Thursday, we shared Part 1 of Jen & Bryan’s kick butt wedding. This week, we showed you Part Deux.
- J Lauren Events put together a great post about planning a barn wedding.
- We shared some great favors from American Bridal too!
- We interviewed Tamara Kuzminski Photography this morning.
- Are you a WeddingVideoLove vendor? You should join our group on Vimeo!
- Follow us on Pinterest! And, tweet to us with a link to your boards @WeddingLovely
- Locally Grown Weddings shared this great link about sustainable flowers.
- We’re going to NSS! Will you be there? And have you checked out the seminar list?
- You should download this app and share it with your fiance, it’s a lot of fun and keeps the schmoopfest private. :)