I didn’t think I cared about the royal wedding until this morning, when I spent an hour searching for pictures, write-ups, and live blogs. I love her dress and how clean and classic their wedding was! It doesn’t help that I did have a crush on Prince William while growing up (well, what girl didn’t?).
Notable news from the week:
- WeddingInviteLove was Freshly Launched this morning!
- Like WeddingLovely on Facebook — there is a big giveaway in the works to our fans!
- In relation to above, if you’re a paper artist or designer of any sort, we’re looking of donations of paper goods for the giveaway.
- Oh So Beautiful Paper has been running a series of printing process posts, including my favorite so far on screenprinting.
- This week I rounded up my favorite calligraphy artists on WeddingInviteLove.
- My favorite invitation design for the month: screenprinted cork invitations.
- I’m heading to the National Stationery Show soon, and holy moly that is a huge floorplan. Perhaps I’ll get some of those roll-y shoes all the kids wear to skate around on!
- Beautiful Pictory showcase, “Handmade”.
New WeddingInviteLove vendors:
- ChicLeVogue Luxury Couture Invitations
- Invitations by Chrissy
- Lambert Letterpress
- Three Little Words
- LetterBoxInk by Laura Nehls Design
- Syd Design
- Angelique, Ink
- Lucky Duck Press
I’m off to visit my sister in San Diego — I hope everyone has a great weekend!