Photo credit: Flickr
Guess who had an epic $27 win at the Hardrock Casino this week? Well, epic in the sense that I.never.win.anything. I actually hate gambling, but for some reason I reluctantly decided to slip a $10 bill into the Playboy slot machine that night. Of course, I lost it. All. And immediately wanted to go home and sulk because I’m frugal like that. But hubby wasn’t quite ready yet, and insisted on playing.
Then out of the corner of my eye I spotted a bright pink Bridesmaids machine (you know, the movie?!) and naturally dragged him over to it. Needless to say, we walked away with $27. I’m pretty convinced my awesome wedding energy is what triggered the good luck! Hubby wasn’t so convinced, but treated me to ice cream anyway with our new found fortune. :)
See who else got lucky this week:
Interviews / features / real weddings
- Meet Madeline, MI based wedding planner of Sweet Ambiance Events with a penchant for the unconventional!
- Tuesday’s guest post by celebrity diamond jeweller, Vashi.com, will educate you on how to save big on your bling!
- Love elephants? Then you’ll love this zoo themed invitation design by Akimbo complete with gates to welcome guests to the celebration inside!
- See what tip Lydia Evans, Owner of Letterpress by Lydia had to share for #WeddingWednesday! Want to participate? Submit your tips to [email protected] along with a headshot / photo of yourself and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- Missed Wednesdays real wedding? Catch the repost. We <3 the floral arch for the ceremony!
- Luca, wedding photographer in Venice shared an amazing destination wedding with us on Thursday. So romantic!
- Overwhelmed with planning? We’ve got Jenn Hallak of The Overwhelmed Bride to the rescue! See the full interview.
- Who does Elisheva Golani Photography think would make one stunning couple to photograph? Find out here.
- These towering big-day beauties are so splendid that they risk outshining the bride. Tell us which is your favorite!
- Every year on 9/11 Elizabeth Stringer Keefe posted this photo found in the rubble of Ground Zero in hopes of returning it to the owners… and she’s finally found them! :)
- Let’s all drool over these 21 offbeat wedding pups <3 <3 Will you be including your canine companion in your wedding?
- Meet the Billy Elliot of wedding dancing! Think he’s got skills?
- Are photographers going to start offering discounts for unplugged weddings? Tell us if you’d ever consider it!
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $15 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!
Lovely. Simple. Free.
With an online planning app and fast growing vendor network, the WeddingLovely community is a supportive hub for engaged couples and boutique wedding vendors. Join our vendor directories for free and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for the latest WeddingLovely updates!