2012 was an amazing year at WeddingLovely. As the founder, WeddingLovely is pretty much my child, and nothing makes me happier than seeing it grow. I’ve compiled some great stats about 2012:
- Grew from 519 vendors to 1720 vendors across the WeddingLovely vendor network: WeddingInviteLove, WeddingPlannerLove, WeddingPhotoLove, WeddingVenueLove, and WeddingVideoLove.
- Launched our wedding guidance app to help couples plan their wedding and find amazing wedding vendors on WeddingLovely.com.
- The WeddingLovely Blog had it’s best month yet, with over 30,000 views in November.
I’m so excited about 2013! One of the biggest things done behind the scenes was a major update to how our directories run, so new features and new directories can launch faster! Sneak peek of new features planned for this month alone:
- Profile and search page redesign for all of our directories.
- New vendor recommendation widget, so vendors can recommend others!
- Launching WeddingFlowerLove.com, WeddingMusicLove.com, and WeddingCakeLove.com.
- New templates and themes for WeddingLovely.com’s wedding websites.
WeddingLovely is a one-woman project, and I plan on keeping busy—running this blog, launching new features, and helping vendors and brides/grooms. Stay tuned for more posts about the best posts on the blog in 2012 this week!
I’m so excited about 2013!
Love to all,
Photo credit: Photo from Christmas day near my cabin in the Sierras. It was a beautiful trip!