I’ve had that terrifying moment or two where I’ve looked down at my bare ring finger and panicked… but I’ve never had it show up in my pup’s poop. I can’t decide whether this lady is lucky or unfortunate. I guess she’ll think twice before taking it off again… pregnant & swollen or not!
It’s been a good week for ladies reunited with their wedding rings. I’m glad that this Boston Marathon runner was reunited with her lost wedding ring, too. :)
Less Messy, More Lovely Friday Roundups:
- Kelvin Young Photography (Toronto, ON) had some great detailed advice for budding new photographers in Monday’s interview! Check it out.
- I dare you not to be enchanted by this delightful & free-spirited boho steampunk styled shoot officiated by Reverend Tan. (Northern California)
- Tuesday’s photog had been “playing photographer” since she was 10 years old! Full Q+A with Brandy Angel Photography. (Madison, GA)
- Wait till you see the way this amazing black and white striped gift box wedding invitation unfolds like a dramatic long accordion… love it! by Tangé Design. (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Wednesday’s real engagement by Love My Life Photography (Surprise, AZ) takes place in the stunning high desert of AZ! Peep inside.
- This breathtaking shot from a vibrant mountain wedding in the beautiful Rocky Mountains is rightfully our Instagram shot of the week with 52 likes! *hi5* Third Eye Photography. (Crested Butte, CO)
- Happy Earth Day! (for last Wednesday) We’re HUGE fans of eco-friendly weddings so if you’re planning one *hi5* and please check out a few of our lovely green vendors near you!
- Looking for inspiration for your Midwest wedding? Check out Thursday’s real wedding by Rebecca Marie Photography. (Chicago, IL). LOVE the adorable cake topper complete with pooch. <3
- The flowers adorning this stunning tree & stage set up made for the perfect ceremony backdrop in today’s chic country club wedding planned by Bridal Bliss. (Portland, OR). See it up close in action!
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team