I’m heading off to my cabin for a mini-weekend getaway, after a tough and very, very busy few weeks. You wouldn’t believe how excited that I am that I’m replacing the tiny, terrible coffee maker at my cabin with a new fancy one — it’s the little things in life!
Fun stuff from the week:
- There is JUST A FEW DAYS left in our 50% off sale of our online wedding planning system at WeddingLovely.com! Know anyone getting married? Pass this along, we won’t do another sale like this for awhile!
- Our featured wedding invitation this week was this lovely shore and sea inspired design.
- Check out illustrator Jessica Hische’s wedding bouquet (she’s getting married today!)
- We interviewed the wonderful wedding photographer, Paige Winn Photo.
- Our CTO Julia was interviewed by Yahoo!
- Planning your wedding stationery can be daunting — check out this sample timeline to get all your stationery ducks in a row.
- Oh So Beautiful Paper has an awesome DIY rubber stamp save-the-date tutorial.
- Our wedding planner interview was with the San Francisco-based C Jane Productions.
- Marit just added some awesome lobster place cards to her Etsy page.
- Did you see this beautiful real wedding set a couple hours before a game at Dodger’s Stadium? Awesome!
- Not wedding base, but we seriously love these stylish bike helmets.
- Our second wedding videographer interview! Check out his amazing wedding video.
- Loving this rustic and imperfect buttercream cake.
- Envelopments redesigned their site!
- Our featured video was by Mr and Mrs Productions.
- Love typography and fun typefaces? Check out our collection of designs featuring unique type.
- See our interview with the wedding stationer, Loveberry Lane.
Have a lovely weekend, and see you on Monday!