I swear, I BLINKED and this week was over. Did it go that quickly for everyone else? Sheesh. If you missed anything, don’t worry – I’m about to catch you up. You’re welcome. :)
On ye ole blog:
- Monday we caught up with Liza from Juniper Spring Photography. She shared some fun stuff with us, like how sparklers + alcohol do not mix. I am not going to give it away, go read it for yourself!
- Tuesday we featured a guest post from BH Photography for all our planning brides. He shared 10 questions to ask your photographer (bookmark this one!)
- The design roundup this week was all about calligraphy. Warning: if you click this link, you’re going to want to dress up your envelopes!
- If you have already gotten married, you might not want to see the Real Wedding from Eliza J Photography that we shared on Thursday. You’ll be jealous and want to get married all over again. It’s BEE-YOU-TUH-FULL.
- Have you ever seen a “Message in a Bottle” save the date? Neither had we, until we had an interview with Cloud Nove Events.
- Did you see the hilarious video we shared on Facebook? Shtuff people say to photographers.
- We did some pinning, are you following us on Pinterest? Are you on Pinterest—comment and share your boards with us!
- Speaking of Pinterest (and totally off subject), you should never visit it hungry. Doesn’t this sandwich look amazing?
- Wiley Valentine has a GREAT promo going on! 25% off their entire store through February 29th!
- Hey wedding planners! Awesome deal on Pantone decks. Match the colors of your clients details.
Have a great weekend everyone! See you Monday. :)