This week has been so nuts for both Tracy and myself, both of us definitely were looking forward to the weekend (although, really? When you’re self-employed, there’s no such thing as a weekend.) Anyways, I snapped this picture at Blitz agency where I was doing some contract work yesterday, and I think many of you will appreciate it:
Here’s what you might have missed on the blog:
- Monday, we introduced you to our latest featured vendor, Stelie Designs
- We’re doing a huge giveaway from Citrus Press- go here to enter!
- Tracy featured adorable Chesapeake Bay-inspired invitations from Preppy Paperie
- We’re having a meetup in Brooklyn next Tuesday- will you be there??
- Make like a tree and… check out our tree-inspired invitation roundup!
- We had a giveaway from UPrinting– make sure to enter our next one!
- To top it all off, we featured the urban engagement shoot from Julie and Caleb in Chicago.
A big warm welcome to our newest vendors:
- Amore Invitations
- Lemon Tree Paper Co.
- Impress Me Designs
- Ten Four Paper
- Honey Bee Invites
- Lilywillow Paper + Press
- New and Blue
- Dressy Designs
Best of this week on the web:
- these free pillow box printables from Blush Printables are too cute but oh, so spooky (just in time for Halloween!)
- there’s a huge giveaway on 100 Layer Cake- the prize is wedding photography!
- this Day of the Dead wedding (via Hostess with the Mostess) has great ideas for either a Dia de los Muertos wedding or for a sugar skull-themed Halloween party