SimplyBridal has joined us again today with another helpful infographic; this time it’s all about changing your last name.
So the wedding is over, phew… time to relax! Oh wait, but don’t forgot you’ve just gone from Miss to Mrs. It’s time to change your last name, there are so many important documents with your name on it that will need altering. Make sure you have your Marriage Certificate before trying to make any leeway with any of the steps below. One really important factor before changing your identification (drivers license or passport) is to make sure you wait until after your honeymoon or preplanned trips before changing these docs. If you change it before your trip, the name on the official travel document and your identification won’t match.
Click image for full size:
See our other previous infographics here!
- Happy Fourth of July
- Honoring Your Father
- Something Borrowed for Your Wedding
- Something New for Your Wedding
- Something Old for Your Wedding
- The White Wedding Dress
- Honoring the Women in Your Family
- Get Fit, Celebrity Style, Before Your Big Day
- Alternatives to the Traditional Bouquet
- Types of Traditional Bouquets
- Eco-Friendly Weddings
- Celebrity Honeymoon Vacations
- April Fools: Surprise, We’re Getting Married!