Happy Friday everyone! I’m particularly excited because yesterday I was wondering whether I should buy or rent a DSLR for blog posts and studio visits, and suddenly, two hours later, I have DSLR in hand. New toy! It’s especially great because the National Stationery Show is coming up and I want to do a bunch of posts about WeddingInviteLove vendors who are exhibiting. Woohoo!
Notable news from the week:
- The Wedding Invitation Ideas lookbook is out, featuring a bunch of WeddingInviteLove vendors as well as an ad for WeddingInviteLove.
- I rounded up my favorite eco-friendly vendors on WIL.
- Paperfinger’s calligraphy address stamps are perfection.
- We launched our first featured invitation post dedicated to Woodland Papercuts!
- Marit Hanson Weddings is our first featured vendor for May!
- These graphic invitations (White ink calligraphy on navy envelopes! Bright yellow highlights! So pretty!) are absolutely mind-blowingly beautiful.
New WeddingInviteLove vendors:
Have a great weekend, everyone!