The hustle and bustle of NYC life was a lot of fun, I wish I had a pedometer to log all the miles I walked around the city. Hopefully all the walking made up for the great food and beverages I ingested over the last 5 days. At the same time, it’s so nice to be back on the west coast!
Tuesday morning, I walked the Brooklyn Bridge – it’s a must do if you have never done it. Make sure you stay out of the bike lane though, I saw a few tourists almost get run over.
This week on the blog
- This video from Mr and Mrs Productions has a groom dancing in his underwear! What a way to start the week.
- Luxe Event Productions gave us a wonderful interview and shared her amazing work.
- Platinum Designs pretty much blew us away with these 3D designs!
- White Ivory Photography shared all the advantages of doing a first look on your wedding day.
- Going dress shopping this weekend? Here are 5 tips.
- Wednesday, we put together a design roundup featuring WeddingInviteLove vendors who were at the National Stationery Show.
- This Washington DC real engagement session from Jenna Walcott Photography has the most perfect natural light.
- Thursday, we interviewed Amanda of Baci Designer Stationery + Events, we just love her!
- We shared our first day findings at NSS with you.
- This morning, we put together a recap of day two at NSS.
- Kelsey Bigelow Photography shared her photos and love for Sonic Cherry Limeade with us.