Does anyone else feel like this week has absolutely flown by? Lots of exciting things happening here at WeddingLovely, but equally many things to get done before the weekend as well! To give you a little break from your end-of-week madness, I present you this (hilarious cat) video:
Like I said, this week has been a very exciting one for WeddingLovely and Tracy in particular: she created and released the very first WeddingInviteLove Lookbook! If you haven’t seen it yet, what are you waiting for?
We also had some great posts on the blog, including:
- Monday’s Featured Vendor was Plum Blossom Press with their stunning classical designs.
- The WeddingInviteLove Fall Lookbook went live on Monday as well- a huge milestone for WeddingLovely!
- Tuesday brought our Featured Invitation from Allison Kate.
- On Wednesday, I did a roundup of pretty purple invitations– love it when this color is done right, it can be playful or totally regal!
- Yesterday’s Real Wedding highlighted photos from the whimsical diy outdoor wedding of Natalie and Stuart. (Congratulations, guys!)
As always, a big welcome to our newest vendors:
- Lilywillow Paper+Press
- New and Blue
- Dressy Designs
- meant to be sent
- Milkfed Press
- Bride Design
- CT-Designs Calligraphy & Wedding Stationery
- SDezigns Weddings
- Pink Olive Paperie and Album Design
- Starburst Press
And a few fun links from around the web to get you inspired:
- Kristen from Papercrave shared an adorable Halloween diy (and check out her new store, k.becca, while you’re over there!)
- ParcelPost featured a super fun flashcard calendar from Whisker Graphics
- To get you in the mood for fall, EZ from Creature Comforts shared two pumpkin whoopie pie recipes. Can you say yum?
Have a great weekend, everyone!