Hey 2012 SLOW THE HECK DOWN ALREADY. I feel like I’ve said that every Friday since the year started out. I’m not sure what is going on with this quick passing of time, but I feel like I am in some crazy movie. I’m sure most all of you are feeling the same way now that wedding season is in full swing!
Check out this photo I took when I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge
This week on WeddingLovely’s blog…
- Monday, we shared an interview with the oh so lovely Cheeky Glam Events.
- In honor of Memorial Day, we featured a military wedding from King Street Photo Weddings.
- Day 3 of the National Stationery Show was filled with some amazing paper goods.
- Tuesday we featured a custom invitation from Marit Hanson Weddings (that’s me!) that shows some Ohio pride!
- We had a studio tour of Katie Fischer Design, complete with a video!
- WeddingInviteLove vendors showed their stuff at NSS: Part 1!
- Wednesday, we rounded up stationery designs that all featured trees.
- This engagement shoot from Eliza J Photography is pure bliss.
- Carrie from Birdhouse Stationery shared a wonderful interview and her awesome invitations with us on Thursday.
- Also yesterday, we shared Part 2 of WeddingInviteLove at NSS
See more great finds on the web after the jump!
In other parts of the web…
- Top twitter abbreviations you should know
- Planning to elope? Here are 10 unique ceremonies in Vegas.
- I’m sure you’ve seen this already, but if you haven’t…check out this proposal.
- And here is the story behind that proposal
- Need a laugh? Read these absurd quotes from the latest episode of Bachelorette.
- 4 Ways to Honor Deceased Relatives in Your Wedding Program
- Introducing a new wedding line from UGGS.
- Knack Registry added a feature that will allow you to update your registry from any site.