We’re almost half way through April, can you believe it? I can’t either. I also can’t believe how much weddings have changed in the last 60 years. That beautiful woman in the white dress– that’s my grandmother in 1948. If these ladies only knew what bridal parties would look like in 2012!
On our blog this week:
- Monday we featured a “getting ready” video from Visualities Videography
- We also interviewed WeddingPlannerLove’s Tiny Bubbles Wedding and Event Design.
- Considering a boudoir shoot? Carmen Salazar Photography will make you feel at ease.
- Tuesday, we also had a big announcement! :)
- Wednesday, we rounded up alternative wedding invitation designs.
- That same day, we featured a guest post from Manik Rathee about engagement shoots.
- Thursday we featured a Real Wedding from Ian Grant Photography at a really cool venue!
- Creative Start Design gave us a wonderful interview and shared her designs with us.
- This morning, we sat down with JMM Photography. She gave some awesome advice.
Other lovely stuff…
- Live in the Bay Area? Celebrate Earth Day with Locally Grown Weddings. They’re doing a cleanup and would love you to join them.
- Did you see this contest from Invitations by Ajalon? Win 100 letterpress invitations by using Pinterest. THAT should be easy! :)
- WeddingPlannerLove’s Each and Every Detail shared a wedding they were a part of for Wish Upon a Wedding. <3
- WeddingPlannerLove vendor’s, the Planner’s Lounge shared a great post with some good advice!
Have a great weekend! Check back on Monday for an interview with one of our WeddingPlannerLove vendors and a featured wedding video from WeddingVideoLove!