I know it’s technically Good Friday, but I hope you are having a GREAT Friday! The WeddingLovely team is going to celebrate this eggciting (sorry…I had to do it with Easter and all!) week with a fancy dinner at Tracy’s house. She is making her famous apple pie for dessert, I’m more than excited about that. Who knows, maybe we’ll even share some photos with you next week! Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!
This week on the blog:
- We featured a video from Rodinis Films on Monday. The couple’s vows are SO CUTE.
- WeddingLovely had a photo shoot! That’s where the photo in this post came from, but you can see more here.
- Tuesday, Puddle Jumpin Cards shared some of her block print invitations with us. She even put together a video detailing the process.
- Stripes took the stage in Wednesday’s Wedding Invitation Design Roundup!
- Looking for ways to dress up your envelopes? Why not hire a calligrapher? This is a GREAT guest post by Write Away For You.
- Thursday we shared a Real Wedding that screams Southern charm!
- We also had a great chat with Shayna from Steel Petal Press.
- This morning, we interviewed BG Productions Photography and Videography.
Other cool stuff:
- Photographers will get a kick out of this video, mocking the rivalry of Canon vs. Nikon.
- From the Wall Street Journal, “What Invitations Really Say.”
- Erin Grace Events shared this post on Wedding Bar Trends.
- Need props for your photobooth at your reception? Look at these fun ones on Etsy!
Plus a special announcement from Locally Grown Weddings….
Locally Grown Weddings is inviting all friends of the environment to join us as we help Sea Scavengers Conservancy at their beach cleanup on April 14th, 2012 in San Francisco to celebrate the Earth.
To register for the free event, click here.
The cleanup will take 2 hours and we will go for lunch afterwards.
RSVP on our Facebook event page and we will alert you as more details become available:
The Sea Scavenger Conservancy’s mission is to rid the oceans of plastic pollution and thereby support the health of marine ecosystems and people by creating opportunities for individuals and diverse organizations to work together in the cleanup effort and to further prevent and reduce this form of pollution.
Locally Grown Weddings is a team of San Francisco-based small business owners with an emphasis on green business practices that support the local economy. They work together to provide truly unforgettable wedding experiences for their clients. Our talented team produces beautiful, sophisticated and unique events that reflect each couple’s personal style and tastes. We look forward to helping you create a unique, creative and sustainable wedding in the San Francisco Bay Area.