Woo hoo it’s Friday! Do you have any big plans or perhaps a wedding to attend? Share them in the comments below, we’d love to hear from you. We are going to have some BEAUTIFUL beach weather in the Bay Area (so they say anyway…). I think my husband and I will jump in the car with Pete in tow and go on a lovely adventure. Pete LOVES car rides!
This week on the blog:
- Visualities Videography shared a great guest post about why you should hire a videographer on your wedding day.
- From London to NYC, we interviewed Oventz Inc. She shared some awesome photos of her work!
- These Bahamas inspired letterpress wedding invitations from Pickett’s Press are GORGEOUS.
- On Tuesday, we took a tour of a fully restored 18th Century Maine Barn (also known as The 1812 Farm!)
- We had a big announcement from Luxe Event Productions: COMMITTED is coming to Portland!
- Wednesday, hearts took the stage for the wedding invitation design roundup.
- We sat down with Alessia from Idea Handmade Cards. She shared her company story and so much more with us!
- This morning, Michel from King Street Photo shared it ALL with us! He plays Mr. Mom during the week and pro wedding photographer on the weekends.
In other news…
- Are you planning your big day? Would you like to guest post with us about your planning experiences, share a DIY, or get help with a dilemma? We’d love to have you! Email [email protected]
- My wedding was featured today on The Party press!
- Wiley Valentine has a fabulous idea! Host a signature drink tasting party before your wedding day!
- The Huffington Post featured a great article on how to create a consistent wedding style
- Look at all these great bridesmaid dresses on lover.ly
- Calluna Events shared these great Colorado inspired DIY projects
- I’m a sucker for before/afters. This DIY from Design Sponge would be SO CUTE at your wedding reception!
- Oh Lovely Day is holding a GREAT giveaway for a custom hanger. I had one of these for my wedding dress and it made for some killer photos.