Tomorrow morning, Tracy and I will be heading to NYC to attend the National Stationery Show. We can’t wait to meet many of our WeddingInviteLove vendors, and tell other stationers about WeddingLovely. If you are there, leave us a comment with your booth number! Also, come to our Shindig!
Photo via Flickr by Sarah_Ackerman
On our blog this week:
- Monday, we shared a video from Fairfax Films that you’re definitely going to want to check out.
- Julia is engaged!!!!
- Purple Meadows Events gave us a wonderful interview and shared photos of a Miami wedding.
- Mgdezigns showed us how she took an invitation design and carried it into the reception materials!
- Wednesday, we rounded up invitations that “put a bird on it!”
- Five Dot Design did a FABULOUS job providing a guest post about invitations. This is a definite must read for planning couples!
- Paper & Silk Press shared her work and all her talents with us on Thursday.
- Did you see this vintage styled shoot complete with a VW bug?
- Are you a member of the Event Planners Association? Now you can put a badge on your WeddingLovely profile! Learn more about joining them if you aren’t a member already.
- This morning, we had a great interview with Sunny Studios…and her little dog too!
Other lovely stuff…
- Planner’s Lounge shared this very useful tip on adding one simple line to your contract so you can use your client’s wedding or event photos for marketing.
- WeddingInviteLove’s Hello Cupcake LLC interviewed Jonathan Adler. How AWESOME is that?
- The 10 worst habits of horrible wedding guests, for those who need a laugh!
- 25 DIY wedding gifts that will save you a bundle!
- Fun favor ideas from JLauren Events!