Woo hoo, it’s Friday! Are you ready for the holiday weekend? I can’t wait to visit with family, eat some great food and lounge in my comfy clothes. I’m also looking forward to wrapping my gifts, I just love gift wrapping with pretty paper and bows. However, there’s something nice about cramming a gift in to a bag with tissue and calling it done. Am I right?
Here’s what went on this week:
- We interviewed Ella Photography on Monday. We hope you are enjoying these posts as much as we do. So fun to learn what’s going on behind the scenes!
- Tuesday, we featured a lovely invitation from Tabibi Press.
- Also on Tuesday, we reached 50 planners on WeddingPlannerLove. Woo hoo!
- Wednesday, we were feeling inspired by Tabibi and pulled together some Backyard Wedding designs + Pinterest Board
- We shared Planner’s Lounge, an amazing wedding planning resource, with you on Thursday, yay!
These photographers joined us this week on WeddingPhotoLove:
- Sophie Asselin Photographe
- Sarah Scott Photographie
- Creative Perspectives
- Juniper Spring Photography
Hello to our new planners over at WeddingPlannerLove:
- Simply Refined Events
- Sapphire Celebrations
- All Jersey Studios
- Cherry Blossom Events
- Glacier Park Weddings
- Luke Wilson Special Events
- Kate Miller Events™
- Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design
We hope you all have a great holiday! Safe travels should you be traveling (wear your seatbelts and all that good stuff). We’ll be taking a little time away from blogging over the holiday, so we’ll see you in 2012!
Image by torbakhopper via Flickr