If there’s one thing I miss about the Midwest (other than my amazing friends!), it would be central AC. We don’t have it in the Bay Area, which is apparently very common since things tend to stay pretty temperate. However, there are days that are SOFRIGGINHOT that our house turns into a makeshift sauna. So, we got Pete a pool to help him cool off. I may or may not join him on occasion. Look at that face, how could you not want to join him?
First things first…have you entered our giveaway?
If not, don’t walk…RUN and enter. There are only a couple days left to win a box with over $200 of paper goodness. You have no idea how bad we would love to keep all of this, but we’re taking one for the team and giving it to one of you! Enter by Sunday, June 17th. Good luck!
This week on our blog…
- On Monday, we featured a video from Brighter Lights Media. I’m pretty sure the couple NEVER stopped smiling.
- Simply Divine Events showed off her wedding planning skills and shared a lot of great stuff with us in her interview.
- Carrie Draghi took beautiful shots of all our Shindig details, check em’ out.
- Looking for a venue in Jamaica? Take a tour of Hummingbird Hall.
- Congratulations, you’re the maid of honor…now what?
- Everyone had such a wonderful time at our Shindig, and we have photographic evidence!
- On Wednesday, we rounded up designs from our NYC WeddingInviteLove stationers.
- Yesterday, we had a rockin’ interview with Courtney Callahan Paper.
- This wedding features beaches AND snow. What a glorious combo!
Other great finds…
- WeddingInviteLove’s Lasso’d Moon is having an awesome sale on invitations!
- 5 tips for shooting detail shots at weddings from Digital Photography School
- Pinterest Weddings: 11 Inspiring Wedding Pinners To Follow On Pinterest
- Odd Duck Press has a new line of printable invitations, how awesome!
- Invitations by Ajalon shared some great ideas for wedding day signage.