Happy Friday lovely readers! It’s about to be my favorite time of year, thanks to Daylight Savings Time. I don’t know about you, but that extra hour of sunlight really puts some extra spring into my step. So here’s your reminder: move your clocks forward an hour on Sunday, March 11.
Featured on the blog:
- Monday, we teamed up with the Ladies of Letterpress.
- We also had a great interview with Each & Every Detail.
- Tuesday, Events of Distinction wrote a killer guest post on “How a Wedding Planner Can Help You.” It was so good and informative that we broke it into a second post on Thursday!
- Altared Visions made me giggle with their guest post. Check it out and learn what to expect from your photographer on your wedding day!
- Letterpress took the stage of our design roundup this week.
- Thursday, Juniper Spring Photography shared a goofy e-session.
- This morning, we had a great interview with Photography by Mélanie.
In other news:
- WeddingInviteLove’s Chauhie has made it into “the trendys!” We are so excited for her–go cast your vote for her “Aria Program Fan.” Congratulations Monika! Vote through March 19th. :)
- Today we’re exhibiting at Pycon, wish us luck.
- If you have ever been featured on the WeddingLovely blog, get your badges!
- Oh Lovely Day shared some great DIY Chalkboard ideas.
Have a great weekend. Enjoy that extra hour of sunlight. :)