Four words: thank goodness it’s Friday! Julia and I are both headed to weddings this weekend. While she’ll be in San Francisco, I’m headed to Mammoth Lakes for a lovely mountain wedding. I can’t wait to see how all my friends planning (and my help with the details!) all comes together. How about you, what are you doing this weekend?
Photo via Flickr from Alaskan Dude
This week on the blog:
- Aderyn Films shared this amazing backyard wedding video with us.
- If you have an initial floral consultation coming up, read this!
- There are a lot of pieces and parts to wedding stationery, and Odd Duck Press has explained them all.
- Design the Details shared an invitation suite with us that has the loveliest script!
- SALE: WeddingLovely.com online wedding planning with included wedding website – 50% off!
- We rounded up wedding invitation designs that have one thing in common: baker’s twine!
- Check out this styled shoot of a gay wedding that is FULL of details from Locally Grown Weddings.
- We had a wonderful interview with the husband and wife team from Holland Photo Arts.
Other cool finds:
- In the Pasadena area? You should go to the Fizz and Frills event in September!
- We LOVED this line at NSS this year. Sapling Pres just added their new Dear Blank T-Shirts to their Etsy shop!
- This is such a sweet engagement story!
- 4 DIY chalkboard projects from Akimbo, love all these!
- How to have great vendor relationships, wonderful post from ELD.