Another giveaway from the wonderful vendors on WeddingInviteLove! I’ve been collecting these beautiful paper goods like mad, and while I kind of wish I could keep them all (packing them up after the photoshoot was particularly bittersweet), I’d rather give them to a good home!
- Donations from 14 different vendors.
- 42 different items, ranging from cards, wall magnets, and calendars.
- Worth over $135!
- Simply follow @weddinglovely and tweet the contest, like our Facebook page, or write a blog post about us (leave the address in the comments) to enter… or do them all for 5 entries!
- Contest is open internationally.
- Contest ends 9pm PST, this Sunday (July 24th).
- I will be choosing one winner to win it all, randomly chosen.
How to enter:
Get up to five entries to the contest to win!
- Follow @weddinglovely and tweet the contest (gives you one entry)
- Like our Facebook Page (gives you one entry, if you already like us, then you’re entered!)
- Blog about the contest (gives you three entries — if you do so, make sure to comment on this post with a link to your post!)
Specific details about the items in the giveaway:
The White Aisle (profile)
Set of 13 beautiful letterpress fill-in invitations with envelopes donated by The White Aisle. Perfect for any small event, such as a dinner party, anniversary bash, or birthday!
baci designer stationery + events (profile)
Set of six interesting and simple cards, one for every occasion, by baci designer stationery + events. The craft paper feels great, and comes in a beautiful bowed box (as seen above).
Invitations by Ajalon (profile)
Four letterpress cards (top right in blue), four letterpress blank notecards (bottom left in pink) and four sweet mini notecards (bottom right), donated by Invitations by Ajalon.
Four adorable cards and two postcards, also donated by Alicia of Akimbo. But wait, there’s more…
Set of 5 gorgeous plush letterpress cards. Thank you so much, Alicia!
I have extra cards left over from our National Stationery Show giveaway, and I’m including three beautiful letterpress recipe cards, donated by Flywheel Press. (They’re my favorite because they have polka dots — so adorable!)
That’s all folks! Best of luck to everyone that enters. :)