Photo credit: Flickr
There’s a saying that love like wine gets better with time. You’ll surely agree after reading this totally adorable recap of how one groom screwed up his honeymoon but is still in love (and loved back!) 68 years down the track. Phew! We’re glad these sweethearts were able to survive a bumpy start and wish all of the lovely couples in this week’s Friday roundups a stress-free honeymoon and long, happy marriage!
Continue to Friday roundups:
- There’s only a few Barn/Rustic facilities in NY State that are set in a unique landscape and boast all of the extra amenities of this custom/DIY venue! Take a virtual tour.
- Brand new venue alert in Bucks County area! Reminiscent of a golden age of elegance with fairy tale charm, this venue is perfect for a Classic Garden or Gatsby Bride. Walkthrough, right here.
- There are such clever ways to have the wedding of your dreams without breaking the bank in Tuesday’s tip-filled guest post.
- Wednesday’s elegant and heartfelt real wedding video feature all the way from Sydney, Australia, is a testament to cinematic film and it’s ability to capture priceless moments and memories. Watch!
- We’re still loving all of the feminine, romantic details in Thursday’s elegant vineyard wedding of two high school sweethearts in Bella Collina, Florida.
- This rustic New York restaurant wedding is the perfect blend of elegant and laid back. Check it out!
- Solo-photographing over 400 weddings, events, and families since starting her business in 1998, today’s Newport, RI Wedding Photographer loves keeping her work honest and candid. Full Q+A.
- Last but not least, this bright and colorful styled shoot with a strong focus on historical integrity is the perfect way to kick-start your weekend.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team