Photo credit: David Newkirk
Every couple wants to feel on top of the world on their wedding day, but one adventurous couple took this very literally by tying the knot on… Mt. Everest! Yep, the tallest mountain in the world…. definitely not-your-average nuptials, right? Plus, they managed to pull it all off in full wedding getup and everything. Well, one thing’s for sure… you’re guaranteed one heck of a wedding photo album (pics here, in case you’re curious!) to look back on. Mountain weddings, in general, are amazing. The picture above is actually from a stunning mountaintop winter wedding shared on WeddingLovely a couple of years ago. Enjoy:
Continue for More Fun Adventures!
- On-the-hunt for the perfect wedding venue? Make the right choice with a little help from Monday’s guest post by BookEventZ, based in Mumbai, India.
- If you consider yourself an offbeat/non-traditional couple, you’ll love Tuesday’s infographic filled with tips on changing wedding traditions by Chris & Becca Photography, based in Hartford, CT. Check it out!
- This gorgeous boxed wedding invitation suite comes to us from Tangé Design, based in Costa Mesa, California.
- Fall in love with this luxurious fairytale destination wedding in Venice shared with us by Adorn Invitations, based in London, England.
- Yesterday’s fun and romantic engagement shoot comes to us from Ashley Hamm Photography, based in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Feel the love, inside!
- Today’s nautical themed wedding is so oh-so-elegant and comes to us from Thèrése Marie Wagner Photography, based in New York, NY! See it.
- This rustic European winery wedding brought to us by Katja & Simon Photography, based in Slovenia, is the epitome of Old World charm!
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team