- Monday’s artsy vendor interview is with Charu Swaminathan, the CEO of Mishkalo, an online wedding registry for original art! Full Q+A.
- These bridal shower ideas by HenorStag.com are sure to make for an unforgettable event. Outside the box and far from average, you’re sure to find something you love.
- Tuesday’s lovely wedding stationer interview was with Cristina Pereira, Founder & CEO of PaperStudioByC, based in Porto, Portugal! Get to know her.
- MUST-SEE! WeddingLovely editors’ picks, right here. Tell us, which one’s your fav?
- Get your tissues ready for Wednesday’s stunning and heartfelt fairytale wedding video from Marry Me Movies (Australia).
- We’re so into this gorgeous + blush spring wedding from Rose Photo (Chicago, IL).
- How many flowers do I need for my wedding, exactly? Yesterday’s detailed post by the pros at Roses Only have got you covered with this ultimate bride’s handbook to wedding flowers. See it here!
- This lush woodland boho chic wedding comes to us from Tamytha Cameron Photography, based in Plano, Texas! Peep inside.
- Still swooning over today’s gorgeous garden wedding brimming with romantic details from NST Pictures (New York, NY).
- Tick tock, tick tock! The countdown is on. Only a few more days to enter for your chance to win this dual wedding giveaway by MyCrayons and Happy Maps.
Have a lovely weekend,
~Your WeddingLovely Team