- Do you dream of a destination wedding in Italy? Monday’s helpful post by Wedding Marche (Macerata, Italy) has all the planning advice you need! Take a look.
- On the hunt for the perfect wedding favor? Tuesday’s lovely interview with Factory 21 (Pittsburgh, PA) is filled with fun wedding favor ideas! Full Q+A.
- Wednesday’s stylish greek themed same-sex wedding by Elias Events Weddings (Houston, TX) is full of love and festivity.
- This romantic, quaint Chapel wedding by Faith Photography, Inc. (Knoxville, TN) with vintage and blush details is so sweet.
- MUST-SEE! Don’t miss WeddingLovely’s Editors’ Picks including a romantic vintage wedding with blush details, theatrical Gothic wedding in Denver and joyful Cancun resort wedding with blush details. Check it out!
- Calling all you thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies! You’ll love yesterday’s proposal ideas for adventurous couples, brought to us by Wedding Forward (Toronto, ON).
- This incredibly romantic, vintage inspired styled shoot by Grier Cooper Photography (San Francisco, CA) is totally glamorous. Peep inside!
- Last but certainly not least, we’re swooning over today’s adorable engagement shoot filled with wildflowers captured by Cheyanna De Nicola Photography (New York, NY).
- Bonus: Looking for a photographer in Chatham, NY? WeddingLovely is proud to recommend Amber Bauhoff Photography, one of our Certified Lovely Vendors! Head on over to her profile for more info.
Have a lovely weekend,
~Your WeddingLovely Team