- First and foremost, we’re *super* excited to be partnering up with WedTrotter, a global documentary series journeying through 12 countries on 4 continents, unveiling the ways top wedding photographers shoot their events. Learn more!
- Look great in front of the camera on your big day with Tuesday’s simple posing tips by Pixelicious (Montreal, QC).
- Love Tinker Bell? You’ll love this charming styled shoot captured by Tamara Maz (San Juan, Puerto Rico) in a magical treehouse setting. Peep inside!
- Wednesday’s vintage backyard wedding by Liv Lyszyk Photography (Grand Rapids, MI) is filled with warm, laid-back vibes.
- We’re so into this fun-filled country fair wedding by Chris Withers Photography (Springfield, IL). Check it out!
- You know of certain life hacks but what about wedding hacks? MyRegistry.com has your back with wedding hacks every bride-to-be needs to know.
- Thursday’s elegant swan lake themed wedding by Heather K Cook Photography (Atlanta, GA) is totally romantic and utterly dreamy.
- We’re swept away by this timeless Cape Cod wedding with impeccable details from Jyl Deering of Chancey Charm. See it, right here!
- Today’s interview is with Mitch Lenet, the owner of Mitch Lenet Weddings based in Ottawa, Ontario! Get to know him.
Have a lovely weekend,
~Your WeddingLovely Team