- Ready to perfect your first dance? Get to know Sandra Korpitz of Fred Astaire Dance Studio (Memphis, TN) in Monday’s lovely interview. Full Q+A.
- Tuesday’s helpful guest post by Entertainment Nation (Certified Lovely Vendor based in Stratford-upon-Avon, England) is filled with tips on how to save money on your wedding entertainment.
- On the hunt for a gorgeous coral, gold & navy calligraphy wedding invitation suite? This one by Brown Fox Creative (Certified Lovely Vendor based in Fort Worth, TX) is so sophisticated and elegant. Check it out!
- Wednesday’s wedding by Busy Bee’s Events (Miami, FL) is incredibly romantic and stylish with all of its blush pink and dusty blue details. Peep inside!
- This infographic by Berganza (London, UK) puts the spotlight on the Top 10 most expensive pieces of jewelry and their origin!
- This incredibly gorgeous Nordic summer wedding comes to us from Vegard Giskehaug Photography (Telemark, Norway). Summer vibes, right here!
- You can feel the love in Thursday’s fun and stylish engagement shoot from Hellen Oliveira Photography (Marietta, GA).
- Oh what a majestic mountain view! This equestrian mountaintop wedding in Colorado by Chancey Charm oozes rustic charm and boho vibes.
- Bonus: Looking for a wedding musician or DJ in Nashville, TN? WeddingLovely is proud to recommend Entertain!, another one of our Certified Lovely Vendors! Head on over to their profile for more info.
Have a lovely weekend,
~Your WeddingLovely Team