So happy to announce that the redesign for WeddingInviteLove has launched! We’ve redesigned a lot of the site — profiles, homepage, website header and footer all got major design updates.
We’ve also launched a lot of new features, including:
A basic profile on WeddingInviteLove is free, but now we’ve launched an upgraded version for those that want more features!
Pro accounts include:
- Bigger results in the search results (shown above).
- Additional URLs for their profile (Twitter, Facebook, and another miscellaneous URL for a blog or Etsy).
- Upgrade from one to ten portfolio image slots.
- Optional banner option to further customize the profile.
- Image slot for a logo or a picture of the account owners.
- Featured status on any WeddingInviteLove advertising.
Profiles can now tag themselves under specialties like, “eco-friendly”, “letterpress”, “illustration”, or “calligraphy”. In addition, profiles that are chosen to be featured on the homepage will be tagged with “featured” to further highlight how awesome they are!
More ways to browse
In addition to the drop-down search, we’ve added more ways to simply browse the site, such as the browse-by-budget page shown above.
There are still tons of new features in the pipeline, and I’m really excited! WeddingInviteLove is growing every day (we’re up to 154 vendors as of this moment) and things will only get better.
Have a great day!