On January 13th, 2011, I launched WeddingInviteLove, and just six months later, WeddingInviteLove lists over 200 wedding invitation vendors, gone through several redesigns with the additions of many new features, launched a blog and Facebook page, and I honestly couldn’t be happier — this is the best job ever! WeddingInviteLove is all about supporting local and boutique designers and vendors, helping smaller invitation vendors reach more customers and giving couples more choices in their wedding invitation search.
In honor of WeddingInviteLove’s success, I’m giving away a huge grab-bag of paper goods, graciously donated by wonderful vendors listed on WeddingInviteLove!
- Donations from 14 different vendors.
- 66 different items, ranging from cards, wall magnets, and calendars.
- Worth over $250!
- Simply tweet the contest, like our Facebook page, or write a blog post about us (leave the address in the comments) to enter… or do them all for 5 entries!
- Contest is open internationally.
- Contest ends 9pm PST, this Friday (June 10th).
- I will be choosing one winner to win it all, randomly chosen.
- Winner will have three days to contact me back, otherwise I’ll be moving to the 2nd pick, then the 3rd, etc.
- There are two more unannounced items in the giveaway — check back on Wednesday to find out what they are! Combined, the secret extra items are worth over $50! EDIT: Extra items announced!
How to enter:
Get up to five entries to the contest to win! Contest has ended! We’ll announce the winner on Monday — thanks all for entering!
- Tweet the contest (gives you one entry)
- Like our Facebook Page (gives you one entry, if you already like us, then you’re entered!)
- Blog about the contest and mention which item you’re most excited about (gives you three entries — if you do so, make sure to comment on this post with a link to your post!)
Specific details about the items in the giveaway:
Print Workshop, by Christine Schmidt of Yellow Owl Workshop:
Yellow Owl workshop isn’t listed on WeddingInviteLove (yet!) but I attended her workshop in New York City and got a signed book from her to giveaway! Find out how you can create your own stamps, print your stationery, create your own wall art, and more. Buy on Amazon here (affiliate link, if you don’t mind!)
Girl Metro, Inc. (profile)
Beautiful letterpress blank card as well as a really cute “matchbook” notepad, donated by Richelle of Girl Metro, Inc.!
Three awesome blank greeting cards (including envelopes, not shown here) were donated by the awesome Ali of greet.
Cartoules Press (profile)
Two very lovely letterpress holiday cards, donated by Julie of Cartoule’s Press. The pictures don’t do the cards justice — they’re so luxurious.
Six beautiful polka-dot cards donated by Vanessa of littleladycompany. Buy the cards directly here!
Two gorgeous letterpress cards, one birthday and the other holiday, donated by Monika of Chauhie. Another awesome letterpress item with beautiful texture.
Two lovely “I like you” letterpress cards, donated by Tara of Ephemera. The layout of both are identical, but with different colors!
Marit Hanson Weddings (profile)
Two stacks of thank you cards (10 total) and two desk calendars — one for you, and one for a friend, donated by Marit of Marit Hanson Weddings!
Six Modern Paper Goods (profile)
A fantastically awesome (and tongue-in-cheek) birthday card donated by Danielle of Six Modern Paper Goods.
Save the Date Originals (profile)
8×10 fridge magnet calendar, donated by Angela of Save the Date Originals! I love the quote featured here, as well as the ingenuity of putting a calendar on a wall magnet.
Something Green Weddings (profile)
10 beautiful and simple thank you cards donated by Corinne of Something Green Weddings. Do you see the hidden heart?
12 beautiful letterpress cards and 6 letterpress thank you cards, donated by Sally Ann of Invited Ink! I love the color contrast of the envelopes for the cards.
That’s it… until the announcement of the surprise extra items on Wednesday! What do you think they are?
Thank you everyone, for supporting WeddingInviteLove. Best of luck to all the entries!