SimplyBridal is back with another stylish and helpful infographic. Today, it’s all about planning the head table at your wedding reception. Enjoy:
A seating chart at your actual wedding ceremony isn’t always necessary, traditionally all of the members attending in support of the bride sit on one side and the members attending to support the groom are on the other side. Many couples have chosen to abandon this tradition, as they believe that though their union, everyone is family so there shouldn’t be a seating plan.
Now, putting together a seating arrangement for the reception is a whole other ball game. Does the happily married couple prefer a sweetheart table, or would they rather be surrounded by their bridal party, or their family? Any of the following options is acceptable, but which one is right for your friends and family?
Click image for full size:
See our other previous infographics here!
- International Wedding Traditions
- How to Change Your Surname
- Happy Fourth of July
- Honoring Your Father
- Something Borrowed for Your Wedding
- Something New for Your Wedding
- Something Old for Your Wedding
- The White Wedding Dress
- Honoring the Women in Your Family
- Get Fit, Celebrity Style, Before Your Big Day
- Alternatives to the Traditional Bouquet
- Types of Traditional Bouquets
- Eco-Friendly Weddings