Quotes about love are a wisdom concentrated in a phrase, expression, or saying. It tells us about feelings that can come to any person – about love. There is nothing more pleasant than talking about amour. To go without flash, hackneyed phrases and clichés, we advise you to turn to the statements of those whose aphorisms became a sign of their time. They are just as different as the people who uttered these words. Read the best romantic quotes about love in our review.
Read the full post after the cut!
Photo Credit: Flora Events
Why It’s Extremely Important To Tell About Your Love
It happens that love simply tears your heart. It is very difficult to find the right words to express the whole range of feelings and emotions, to show how strong and all-absorbing… Romantic confessions of love are the best help in this case. To talk about love is always difficult though. There is a perceptible danger to appear yourself as an underdeveloped vulgar, a romantic dreamer, a cynical poseur, or just a fool. We have also come up with idea that these 10 Things would be helpful to express your feelings.
If it is hard to find the words, then it’s better to turn to beautiful romantic quotes about love and life. Something that is dear to our heart and soul through extremely romantic quotes you should say to your love.
Photo Credit: Pretty Please Weddings
5 Cute Love Quotes To Express Your Feelings
If you want to say the familiar phrase «I love you» in a new way and give a freshness to your feelings, you can send to your partner one of these beautiful quotes about love:
- You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
- When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
- When I look into your eyes I see the mirror of my soul.
- God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.
- I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.
There is endless stock of cute love quotes, find out more of them here.
5 Best Short Love Quotes To Share
If you like beautiful but short quotes that clearly and accurately describe feelings, you can choose one of these cute love quotes:
- If you want to be loved, be lovable.
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
- Wherever you are, I’m there with you.
- I love that feeling I get when I see your smile.
- Life is a flower of which love is the honey.
Photo Credit: Chelsea Rousey Photography
5 Inspiring Romantic Love Quotes
Beautiful words about love and tenderness can inspire to new achievements and unexpected concessions in the name of this wonderful feeling. They also inspire to enjoy every moment of life, drinking love:
- You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey, you’ll never know dear how much I love you, so please don’t take my sunshine away.
- Your face is to me like the rising sun, a promise of a new start, a hopeful future and the warming of my soul.
- If I would choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you!
- When I wake up in the middle of the night, I reach for you. When my hand finds your skin and I feel your touch my whole being relaxes and fills with joy. This is what I want to happen every night forever.
- When you come near me I get chills up my spine, goosebumps on my skin and all I can hear is the beating of my heart.
Gain even more love inspiration with more examples here.
Photo Credit: Annaimmel Photography
Famous Love Quotes From Best Authors
Love is the most glorified feeling. This is an inexhaustible source for writers, each of whom describes it in a new way. We offer five famous love quotes from different authors:
- “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves” – Victor Hugo
- “A loving heart is the truest wisdom” – Charles Dickens
- “Love: the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired” – Mark Twain
- “I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.” Nicholas Sparks
- “Love is kind of like when you see a fog in the morning when you wake up before the sun comes out. It’s just a little while, and then it burns away… Love is a fog that burns with the first daylight of reality.” Charles Bukowski
Talk about love as often as it possible!
WeddingLovely and Wedding Forward teamed up to share with planning couples this inspiring list of romantic quotes for your special day!