Photo credit: Apaige Photography
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Sorry, couldn’t resist… really though, there’s nothing sweeter than a yummy dessert station at a wedding.
Well, now, you can say “yes” to the … ice cream? This week Blue Bell introduced a Bride’s Cake flavor, and re-introduced their 09′ Groom’s Cake flavor, sure to delight couples looking for an alternative to the traditional wedding cake.
What exactly is it? The Bride’s Cake is almond ice cream with white cake pieces surrounded by a rich amaretto cream cheese icing swirl, while the Groom’s Cake is chocolate ice cream with chocolate cake pieces, chocolate-coated strawberry hearts plus swirls of strawberry sauce and chocolate icing.
Uh, sounds delish.
More Sweetness in This Week’s Roundups!
- Monday’s helpful guest post by KJ and Co. is full of practical budgeting advice. Save big inside!
- Dream of a tropical Thailand destination wedding? If so, Tuesday’s insightful guest post brought to us by Caroline of Beach Republic is for you.
- Wednesday’s romantic pink and white vintage inspired Aussie wedding comes to us from Adorn Invitations, based in London, England.
- This nostalgic wedding snapped up by one of our Certified Lovely Photographers, Brad Resnick Photography, is full of sweet moments and charming details. Peep inside!
- Yesterday’s elegant urban wedding comes to us from Blake Cissel of Foxtail Photography, based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- On the hunt for a wedding photographer in Dallas, Texas? Meet Emily of Emily Chappell Photography, right here.
- We just can’t get enough of today’s gorgeous UK wedding set in an elegant manor filled with romantic details. Thanks Annelie Eddy Photography for sharing!
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team