Over the past two weeks SimplyBridal has been entertaining the old traditional wedding say, “Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue”. Something old, helped the bride incorporate things from her past or from her family’s past. Something new, focused on new technology and how to be cutting edge at the wedding. This week SimplyBridal has got something borrowed prepared for you and your viewers. Though it is the brides wedding day, remember not to “demand” to borrow items for your loved ones, but rather ask politely to express the value it would signify to have their item incorporated into the special day.
Click image for full size:
See our other previous infographics here!
- Something New for Your Wedding
- Something Old for Your Wedding
- The White Wedding Dress
- Honoring the Women in Your Family
- Get Fit, Celebrity Style, Before Your Big Day
- Alternatives to the Traditional Bouquet
- Types of Traditional Bouquets
- Eco-Friendly Weddings
- Celebrity Honeymoon Vacations
- April Fools: Surprise, We’re Getting Married!
- Types of Wedding Photographers
- Last Minute Emergency Kit
- Iconic Wedding Dresses