Last year I decided to try out an experiment. WeddingLovely is dedicated to listing all the best professionals in a beautiful, online setting, so why not bring that to a print magazine?
With over 5,000 views and sales, the Fall WeddingInviteLove Lookbook was a success, and WeddingLovely grew from just listing invitation designers on WeddingInviteLove, to including wedding planners, wedding photographers, videographers, and wedding venues. We’ve grown rapidly — over 3x the amount of vendors since last fall. So of course, it’s time to do it again!
Details for the Spring Lookbook:
- We will be releasing six versions of the Lookbook — one international super Lookbook that includes all of our vendors in every category (categorized by vertical, then location), and location-specific versions that cover our top 5 areas: San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, and Washington D.C.
- Like last year, the Lookbook will be released online through Issuu (see it here) as well as print-on-demand through Magcloud (see here).
- All vendors in the WeddingLovely Network will have a listing in the Lookbook.
- Upgraded vendors will have a 1/2 page spread…
- …and (new for this version) upgraded vendors who have paid for a year’s upgraded account will have a full page spread.
- The Lookbook will also feature some of the best guest posts from the blog.
Our plans for promotion:
- Last fall’s Lookbook received about 5,000 views — and we were less than 1/3 the size we are now. WeddingLovely and our popularity and reach have grown enormously since then, so we expect way higher views for this next version. Woohoo!
- We will be advertising the Lookbook in several wedding blogs and publications.
- We will also partner with location-specific bloggers for the location-specific Lookbooks for promotions and giveaways.
- Not to mention within our own network and social media accounts.
More images from last fall’s lookbook:
Monday, April 9th is the last day we will be adding vendors on the WeddingLovely Network to the Spring Lookbook — if you’re not listed on our directories yet, we’d love to have you apply and you’ll be included in the Spring Lookbook!
We are also accepting advertisers for 1/4, 1/2, and full page advertisements. Email us at [email protected] for details and pricing!
The Lookbook is tentatively slated for release on May 7th. We’re so excited!