Photo credit: Flickr
Ahhh love! Turns out I’m not the only one tired of the traditional wedding bouquet as florists are reporting sales for cacti and succulent bouquets doubling in the past year. Brides are ditching conventional and swapping out roses for cacti, succulents, vegetables, vines, cabbage plants and sweet corn. They’re even surprising guests at the reception, incorporated oh-so-prettily into gorgeous tablescapes and various decor elements. Worried about knocking your Aunt Mary out when you toss the bouquet? Worry not. Your florist may be willing to arrange a smaller throwing bouquet for you!
Pretty bouquets in Friday roundups + more:
- Monday’s wedding photographer interview was with Kayleigh of Kayleigh Adams Photography, based in Stroud, England! Enjoy, right here.
- Tuesday’s romantic, vintage inspired airy blue wedding invitation suite comes to us from one of our Certified Lovely Wedding Stationers, Brown Fox Creative, based in Dallas, Texas!
- If you’re a bridesmaid unsure of her duties or a bride wanting to offer up a helpful guide to your ladies, you’ll love this pretty infographic by Personal Creations.
- Wednesday’s fun, romantic engagement shoot at the historic Marietta Square was snapped up by Aline Marin Photography, based in Marietta, Georgia. Peep inside.
- Yesterday we shared WeddingLovely Editors’ Picks filled with winning watercolor wedding inspiration you’ll love and more! Must see.
- This whimsical southern wedding comes to us from Nathan Bell of Richard Bell Photography, based in Charleston, South Carolina! Check it out.
- Today’s gorgeous real wedding was shared with us by one of our Certified Lovely Wedding Planners, Brie Owens of Chancey Charm Atlanta.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team